Silly Bear Story
The Kirkland family went camping in Yosemite National Park in northern California. They found a beautiful spot near a stream, and they set up their tent and started a fire.
Mr. Kirkland left to search for more firewood. When he returned, he saw his wife and son up in a tree. A mother bear was roasting hot dogs over the campfire and a baby
cub was sleeping in a sleeping bag. The mother bear roared when she saw Mr. Kirkland. He was so afraid that he climbed up the same tree that held his wife and
son. Do you think this is a true story? Is it fact or fiction?
- Quickly Learn vocabulary – Root words with prefixes and suffixes (Video+PDF)
- Use Olympic vocabulary correctly – Qualify/Qualified
- How to use English Adjectives – Fact or Opinion? (PDF + video)
- Each or Every – Choose correctly every time (2021)
- Advanced news story – Improve your vocabulary
Story from http://www.elcivics.com/