Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn commissions when you click through the affiliate links on our website (at no extra cost to you).
Silly Bear Story
Read the simple story about the Kirkland family’s camping trip. Play the video at the end of the post to hear the story and improve your English listening skills.
The Kirkland family went camping in Yosemite National Park in northern California. They found a beautiful spot near a stream, and they set up their tent and started a fire.
Mr. Kirkland left to search for more firewood. When he returned, he saw his wife and son up in a tree. A mother bear was roasting hot dogs over the campfire and a baby
cub was sleeping in a sleeping bag. The mother bear roared when she saw Mr. Kirkland. He was so afraid that he climbed up the same tree that held his wife and
son. Do you think this is a true story? Is it fact or fiction?
Grammarly is great for finding and correcting spelling and grammar errors. Sign up for FREE and save time with your English writing. (I use Grammarly too. A lot!)
More HELPFUL English blog posts!
- 50 Prefix DIS- Words and Example Sentences (Free PDF)
- Make Yourself at Home: 27 Common House Idioms (Free PDF)
- Metaphors Made Easy: Enhance Your Communication Skills
- The Prefix Semi: A Complete Guide (Real Examples + PDF)
- Feline Phrases: Understanding Cat Idioms (Free PDF Download)
Story from http://www.elcivics.com/