Listen to the audio and fill in the blanks. You can download a fill-in-the-blanks printable PDF HERE.
Samsung unveils new smartwatch
Samsung has entered the newly-emerging smartwatch ______ by unveiling its multi-function timepiece, the Galaxy Gear. It is a digital watch with a _____.
Wearers can make telephone calls, receive emails and take _______. It can also run dozens of Android apps on its 1.6-inch _____. Users navigate through different screens and ______ using swipes.
What’s more, it comes in a range of _______ colors that add a sci-fi feel to its stainless steel ______. The device will be on sale from September 25th and it comes with a $299 ____ tag.
Samsung beat its main competitor Apple to the market. Industry insiders expect Apple to reveal details of its smartwatch _____ a week or two. Analysts have had mixed _______ to the Galaxy Gear.
Jack Gold of J. Gold Associates suggests the product is _______. He said Samsung would need to price it at under $100 to get mass-market_______. He added: “At $300, that’s probably as much as most people will pay for a phone _____.”
Independent analyst Jeff Kagan said the Gear “is another step into the _____” and that Samsung continues to “push the innovation envelope.” He ______ it would be as popular as Samsung’s smartphones and tablets. A Samsung ________ said:
“We have created something incredible. You don’t need to get your phone out ______. Gear takes the entirety of your digital _____ and places it right where you can see.”
Check your answers by seeing the whole story HERE.
- Future Tense Verbs – Your #1 Guide (Free PDF worksheet)Verbs future tense – Simple English grammar I’ll play tennis tomorrow.I’m playing tennis tomorrow. These two sentences are saying the same thing, but there is …
Future Tense Verbs – Your #1 Guide (Free PDF worksheet) Read More »
- 50 Prefix DIS- Words and Example Sentences (Free PDF)Are you curious about how the prefix DIS- can you prove your vocabulary? In this blog post, we’ll explore how the prefix DIS- is used …
50 Prefix DIS- Words and Example Sentences (Free PDF) Read More »
- Make Yourself at Home: 27 Common House Idioms (Free PDF)If you’re interested in learning more about idioms with the word house or home, you’ve come to the right place! Our blog post is packed …
Make Yourself at Home: 27 Common House Idioms (Free PDF) Read More »
- Metaphors Made Easy: Enhance Your Communication SkillsMetaphors are an important part of our everyday language. They are used to make complex ideas and emotions simple. From literature and poetry to business …
Metaphors Made Easy: Enhance Your Communication Skills Read More »
- The Prefix Semi: A Complete Guide (Real Examples + PDF)The prefix semi is commonly used in the English language to indicate partiality or incompleteness. It is derived from the Latin word “semi,” which means …
The Prefix Semi: A Complete Guide (Real Examples + PDF) Read More »