Listen to the audio and fill in the blanks. You can download a fill-in-the-blanks printable PDF HERE.
Samsung unveils new smartwatch
Samsung has entered the newly-emerging smartwatch ______ by unveiling its multi-function timepiece, the Galaxy Gear. It is a digital watch with a _____.
Wearers can make telephone calls, receive emails and take _______. It can also run dozens of Android apps on its 1.6-inch _____. Users navigate through different screens and ______ using swipes.
What’s more, it comes in a range of _______ colors that add a sci-fi feel to its stainless steel ______. The device will be on sale from September 25th and it comes with a $299 ____ tag.
Samsung beat its main competitor Apple to the market. Industry insiders expect Apple to reveal details of its smartwatch _____ a week or two. Analysts have had mixed _______ to the Galaxy Gear.
Jack Gold of J. Gold Associates suggests the product is _______. He said Samsung would need to price it at under $100 to get mass-market_______. He added: “At $300, that’s probably as much as most people will pay for a phone _____.”
Independent analyst Jeff Kagan said the Gear “is another step into the _____” and that Samsung continues to “push the innovation envelope.” He ______ it would be as popular as Samsung’s smartphones and tablets. A Samsung ________ said:
“We have created something incredible. You don’t need to get your phone out ______. Gear takes the entirety of your digital _____ and places it right where you can see.”
Check your answers by seeing the whole story HERE.
FREE English newsletter
Get awesome English PDFs and more right in your inbox!
My 5 newest, awesome English blog posts
- Learn the difference between HOPE and WISH (An EASY Guide)The difference between HOPE and WISH The verbs HOPE and WISH both mean to want something. The difference between HOPE and WISH is that we …
- How to use During and While – Learn FAST! (Video too)Use this English grammar correctly in natural conversation.
- Much or Many? Easy English grammar w/Video (2021)Much Much is used with uncountable nouns like smoke, water, money “There is too much smoke in this restaurant.” Many Many is used with plural …
- UNLESS or AS LONG AS? (Learn FAST with ⚞Audio⚟)In today’s blog post learn how to use the conjunction unless and the expression as long as in natural conversation. Use this English grammar like …
- Learn How to use LEND and BORROW (with Video)Learn to use the English verbs “Lend” and “Borrow” correctly in natural conversation. This post also contains a video. Watch it to review the lesson …