Learn some more common ways to use the English preposition AT!
Helpful slides from the video ↓
Please write your name at the bottom of the page.
Stop leaving your shoes at the top of the stairs! It’s dangerous! Someone might trip!
The store is at the end of Main street, you can’t miss it.
A basic sentence pattern in English is verb at place
Was this post helpful for you?
Please share it with other English learners you think it might help!
(Sharing buttons at the bottom of this post.)
More English tips sent to your inbox every week!
Sign up for my FREE English newsletter here!
- Learn How to use Either and Neither (video and QUIZ)
- English Weather Vocabulary For Winter (and MORE!)
- What’s The Difference Between An ATHLETE And PLAYER? (learn Here)
- Easily Pronounce long English words (1 Simple trick + Video)
- “Going to the Dentist” story (Great English listening practice)
Was this post helpful for you? Please leave a comment and share with the buttons below!