Learn some more common ways to use the English preposition AT!
Helpful slides from the video ↓
Please write your name at the bottom of the page.
Stop leaving your shoes at the top of the stairs! It’s dangerous! Someone might trip!
The store is at the end of Main street, you can’t miss it.
A basic sentence pattern in English is verb at place
Was this post helpful for you?
Please share it with other English learners you think it might help!
(Sharing buttons at the bottom of this post.)
More English tips sent to your inbox every week!
Sign up for my FREE English newsletter here!
- Learn English with a story (Canada trip Pt.2)
- Learn English with a story (My Canada trip Pt.1)
- FEW and A FEW (with 5 audio tracks!)
- My MOST popular English videos (Top 5)
- English suffix -PROOF Grow your vocabulary (2019)
Was this post helpful for you? Please leave a comment and share with the buttons below!