T0 and FOR
We use the words TO and FOR to show a reason for our actions
TO is used with verbs – I came to eat lunch.
I bought this computer to give to my daughter.
FOR is used with nouns – I came for lunch.
I bought this computer for my daughter.
A video version of my original TO and FOR infographic. I hope it’s helpful!
- Reported speech English grammar (Learn quickly with Video)
- How to use Good Vs Well (20 example sentences with audio)
- How to Use THAN and THEN (QUIZ and FREE Worksheet Download)
- Master 3 English Adverbs – Yet Still Already (+video)
- How to use THERE and IT (Learn the grammar w/video)