T0 and FOR
We use the words TO and FOR to show a reason for our actions
TO is used with verbs – I came to eat lunch.
I bought this computer to give to my daughter.
FOR is used with nouns – I came for lunch.
I bought this computer for my daughter.
A video version of my original TO and FOR infographic. I hope it’s helpful!
Check out these other great blog posts!
- How to use the English prepositions IN, AT, ON
- Have To or Must? Easy Grammar + Quiz and Infographic
- Apply TO or Apply FOR? – Learn this grammar HERE
- Quickly Learn 5 ways to use the Preposition BY (audio/VIDEO)
- Tired OF or Tired FROM? (Easy English Grammar + Audio)