T0 and FOR
We use the words TO and FOR to show a reason for our actions
TO is used with verbs – I came to eat lunch.
I bought this computer to give to my daughter.
FOR is used with nouns – I came for lunch.
I bought this computer for my daughter.
A video version of my original TO and FOR infographic. I hope it’s helpful!
Check out these other great blog posts!
- No and None with Nobody/No-one – Nothing – Nowhere (Video)
- I Walked Or I Took A Walk – Easy English (Verb Vs. Noun)
- Rats and Mice idioms (2020 The year of the Rat)
- Verbs with prepositions TO and AT – Easy Grammar (Video+PDF)
- Verb and noun pairs with examples (audio+PDF)