T0 and FOR
We use the words TO and FOR to show a reason for our actions
TO is used with verbs – I came to eat lunch.
I bought this computer to give to my daughter.
FOR is used with nouns – I came for lunch.
I bought this computer for my daughter.
A video version of my original TO and FOR infographic. I hope it’s helpful!
- Which is correct – Suppose to OR Supposed to? (2021)
- Use these 10 Expressions With TIME +video (2021)
- What’s The Difference Between Ache, Pain, And Sore? (2021)
- 5 English Idioms with EYE (2021)
- Learn the difference between OTHER and ANOTHER (Free PDF)