T0 and FOR
We use the words TO and FOR to show a reason for our actions
TO is used with verbs – I came to eat lunch.
I bought this computer to give to my daughter.
FOR is used with nouns – I came for lunch.
I bought this computer for my daughter.
A video version of my original TO and FOR infographic. I hope it’s helpful!
- Quickly Learn vocabulary – Root words with prefixes and suffixes (Video+PDF)
- Use Olympic vocabulary correctly – Qualify/Qualified
- How to use English Adjectives – Fact or Opinion? (PDF + video)
- Each or Every – Choose correctly every time (2021)
- Advanced news story – Improve your vocabulary