T0 and FOR
We use the words TO and FOR to show a reason for our actions
TO is used with verbs – I came to eat lunch.
I bought this computer to give to my daughter.
FOR is used with nouns – I came for lunch.
I bought this computer for my daughter.
A video version of my original TO and FOR infographic. I hope it’s helpful!
- How to use During and While – Learn FAST! (Video too)
- Much or Many? Easy English grammar w/Video (2021)
- UNLESS or AS LONG AS? (Learn FAST with ⚞Audio⚟)
- Learn How to use LEND and BORROW (with Video)
- There IS or There ARE – Easy to understand (PDF download)