T0 and FOR
We use the words TO and FOR to show a reason for our actions
TO is used with verbs – I came to eat lunch.
I bought this computer to give to my daughter.
FOR is used with nouns – I came for lunch.
I bought this computer for my daughter.
A video version of my original TO and FOR infographic. I hope it’s helpful!
Check out these other great blog posts!
- How to use Double negatives (English grammar)
- Autumn Or Fall? Names Of The 4 Seasons (English Vocabulary)
- How to use THERE and IT (Learn the grammar w/video)
- Correctly use UNLESS – AS LONG AS (learn quickly w/Audio)
- There IS or There ARE – Which do I need? (PDF download)