T0 and FOR
We use the words TO and FOR to show a reason for our actions
TO is used with verbs – I came to eat lunch.
I bought this computer to give to my daughter.
FOR is used with nouns – I came for lunch.
I bought this computer for my daughter.
A video version of my original TO and FOR infographic. I hope it’s helpful!
Fill out the form below to subscribe to my English Newsletter and get your FREE copy of my e-book – 5 Simple English Communication Tips
Check out these other great blog posts!
- Much or Many? English grammar (+Video)
- Affect and Effect – English vocabulary (W/Video)
- English Adjectives Fact or Opinion? (PDF)
- Hasn’t VS. Doesn’t Have (PDF download)
- English modal verbs – Can Could May Might