T0 and FOR
We use the words TO and FOR to show a reason for our actions
TO is used with verbs – I came to eat lunch.
I bought this computer to give to my daughter.
FOR is used with nouns – I came for lunch.
I bought this computer for my daughter.
A video version of my original TO and FOR infographic. I hope it’s helpful!
Fill out the form below to subscribe to my English Newsletter and get your FREE copy of my e-book – 5 Simple English Communication Tips
Check out these other great blog posts!
- English suffix EN (Increase your vocabulary)
- Reported speech – English grammar (with video!)
- Talk using real English (Canada Trip Pt. 3)
- Learn English with a story (Canada trip Pt.2)
- Learn English with a story (My Canada trip Pt.1)