English Grammar hub
hub [noun] the central and most important part of a particular place or activity
This is a resource page for people studying English as a second language (ESL students). I will build it as a central place to answer some of your English grammar questions.
I will start small, a few posts, that cover some basic pieces of English grammar. It will grow over time and I want to include all my biggest and best Grammar blog posts. I hope it’s helpful for your English study!
- Adjectives in COMPARATIVE FORM
- Adjectives in SUPERLATIVE FORM
- COUNTABLE NOUNS as Adjectives
- 📺 Video – Fact VS Opinion
- Learn how to use VERBS in the simple PRESENT tense
- Learn how to use VERBS in the simple PAST tense
- Learn how to use VERBS in the simple FUTURE tense
- Learn how to use VERBS in the PRESENT CONTINUOUS tense