New vocabulary from the story:
➤Listen to the story HERE↓
👀 Read the text below↓
Jack is a bachelor. He works in downtown Chicago as a shoe salesman.
Every morning on his way to work, Jack stops at a donut shop and buys a chocolate donut and a cup of coffee. Jack likes this morning routine because it is quick and easy.
He doesn’t have to cook breakfast or wash the dishes.
Last time Jack went to the doctor for a check-up his doctor told him that he had high cholesterol. The doctor told Jack to stop eating foods that are high in fat.
Donuts are fried in a lot of fat.
What’s your favorite breakfast?
Tell me in the comments!
- Present perfect continuous – English Grammar PDF
- 6 English Phrasal verbs with CUT (17 examples)
- What is Groundhog Day? (w/ English Audio)
- Learn English from TV (A complete guide)
- Rats and Mice idioms (2020 The year of the Rat)
Was this post helpful for you? Please leave a comment and share with the buttons below!