Silly Bear Story
The Kirkland family went camping in Yosemite National Park in northern California. They found a beautiful spot near a stream, and they set up their tent and started a fire.
Mr. Kirkland left to search for more firewood. When he returned, he saw his wife and son up in a tree. A mother bear was roasting hot dogs over the campfire and a baby
cub was sleeping in a sleeping bag. The mother bear roared when she saw Mr. Kirkland. He was so afraid that he climbed up the same tree that held his wife and
son. Do you think this is a true story? Is it fact or fiction?
- No and None English Grammar (No-one – Nothing – Nowhere)
- What’s the difference between SAY and TELL? (I’ll TELL you the answer!)
- Do you have Confusing English questions? (Get Answers!)
- Hear Vs. Listen – What’s the difference? (Over 20 REAL examples)
- How to use the suffix EN (Increase vocabulary. Video too!)
Story from http://www.elcivics.com/