Learn to use the English verbs “Lend” and “Borrow” correctly in natural conversation!
Helpful slides from the video ↓
The grammar for borrow is like GET.
The grammar for lend is like GIVE.
Can you lend (give) me your Avengers DVD?
I haven’t watched it yet.
I’ll stop by the library after school, there are a few books that I want to borrow.
(get from the library)
Oh no! I forgot my wallet! Can you lend (give) me a few bucks until we get home?
Victor borrowed (got) money from the bank to buy a new car.
- English Grammar So and Such
- Use THERE and IT like a native English speaker
- Learn English from the news “Slavery in Italian wine” – with built-in audio!
- Thick and Thin – English adjectives / other uses
- 2019 Happy New Year! (10 Idioms with PIG)